I’m having cinnabon coffee and bangin cookies my mom made. Then we’re going out to dinner for Melissa’s birthday at Spain 92….yummmm
I saw Jenn’s list of things she wants. And I decided to make a list of things I want for going back to school purposes. I figure once October comes, it will get cooler, and I will soon be back into my Uggs once again :)
Starting from head to toe:
- I need a new hair straightener before school starts. I miss my wet to straight one that Melissa didn’t use cause she has a Chi. Mine worked better with my hair.
- Head bands. I don’t know if that’s one word or two, but they have every single color of the thick, stretchy head band in essentials, and I’m obsessed with all of them.
- My hair done. This is extremely important, but this is already being taken care of because I have a hair appointment on September 3rd with Natalie at 12 o’clock.
- I may need a new mascara, some new make up remover, and such. I think I’m good on the cover up, as long as I just conserve. I have plenty of lip gloss
- I need new scarves, my favorite thing about fall/winter is wearing scarves. I need a few cuter ones.
- I forgot about my ears and I decided I need some new earrings. Maybe some necklaces too.
- Some new shirts and tank tops would be nice.
- I need new leggings, I found 3 pairs of jeans in my closet so I’m good on them, and I have plenty of solos.
- I absolutely need the chestnut Uggs, and then my collection of them will be complete and I’ll have every single color. Thank the Lord.
- I need a new wallet, not a new bag though because I love my black Northface.
Things such as school supplies aren’t as important :) But I do need a new desk and a graphing calculator. And I can’t wait to borrow Jenn’s head band that I’n obsessed with. I wanna wear it with her white hoops she gave me to hold onto cause I guess she doesn’t like them anymore idk? It doesn’t matter I’m with her everyday she’ll just take em back when she needs them.
I’m getting school supplies next week with Jenn, I don’t care if it’s too early because it’s def not it’s almost August!
Now I’m going to go read this book for the rest of the night or until I’m bored and I wanna go out and smoke a blunt.